this is the home stretch for my favorite run ever.
seven miles. tow path. pass that bridge in the distance, cross at stockton, run back on the pa side, duck around people on this bridge. man. i love this bridge.
The river I grew up on. The bridges I first ran over.
11 Notes/ Hide
- thehistorygirlnj likes this
- sentimentoescorpiano reblogged this from journeymancreativejournal
- jamesdereksapienza likes this
- glutastic reblogged this from spareunderthematforever and added:
- journeymancreativejournal likes this
- glutastic likes this
- spareunderthematforever reblogged this from journeymancreativejournal and added:
- spareunderthematforever likes this
- readyfebrian likes this
- scavengedluxury likes this
- sentimentoescorpiano likes this
- journeymancreativejournal posted this